CS 312 - Linux System Administration¶
Introduction to Linux System Administration and DevOps methodologies. The goal of this course is to provide the foundation of knowledge with the tools and technologies used in managing today’s highly scalable and agile systems.
Topics that will be discussed will include:
- Linux Basics
- Configuration Management
- System Monitoring
- High Availability System Architecture
- Virtualization and Containerization
- Distributed Systems and Service Discovery
Instructor email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MWF: 4-5:00pm, KEC 1001
- Office Hours:
- By appointment only.
- Textbook (required):
- System Administration Handbook (4th Edition) by Evi Nemeth et al
- CS 311, CS 344, or instructor approval